1000 Gifts-Week 23
- At the top of the list, of course, the baby we hope to meet in November.
- The Girl bending over and kissing my belly while I read to her, and then smiling shyly and saying, "I just gave the baby a kiss."
- The Boy dancing around the playground yelling, "My mom's going to have a baby, my mom's having a baby."
- The GH stopping one morning to hold me close for a really long time and say, "Just in case there is any question in your mind, I'm stoked to be having another child."
- The prayers and well wishes of friends, family, and readers I have never met.
- Not vomiting yet.
- No more trying to control the ravenous hunger that hits just before bedtime. It all makes sense now. I can have a snack.
- Grapefruit! Can pregnant woman live on grapefruit alone? I would like to find out.
- Walks alone in the evening after the kids are asleep. The air smells good, and it feels good to remember that my body can move like this, is strong, and can go quickly when not weighted down by strollers, bags and children.
- My mom flies in tonight for a week long visit.
The gratitude community is here.