One Thousand Gifts-Week 32
- The safe return of the Aaron from Thailand.
- The Girl in her new traditional Thai clothes sitting on his lap exploring his face with her hand while they smile at each other.
- Little waking up from nap walking out from the room saying, "I want my mommy."
- "I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, much."
- The Boy reading Winnie the Pooh with girls cuddled up on either side listening.
- The Girl gently cradling our neighbor's 2 week old baby in her arms.
- Mother and daughters weeping as they embrace in prayer.
- peach crisp with ice cream
- Hundreds of photos of happy, well cared for kids at the children's home.
- Impromptu dance parties in the living room.
- Books arranged in order, ready for school to start.
The gratitude community is here.