- Three little bottoms lined up on a bench at dinner time.
- Apron bows tied over sundresses.
- The Girl looking more grown up and pretty than ever with her new bob.
- Little asking me, “What dis mommy?” every time she hears a new sound.
- Children watching birds, heads together, giggling with delight.
- Early summer evenings on the green chatting with the neighbors.
- The scent of sun dried laundry
- Clear nights in the country where the breathtaking vastness of space becomes visible.
- The unshaven smile of a spouse at home coming.
- An after dinner wander with all of us together.
- Watching the Girl run a half mile, barefoot, like she was made to do nothing else.
- The Boy reaching the top of a climbing pole in less than 10 seconds.
- The Boy and Little holding hands as he helps her run.
- The silly, funny, twisting way that Little tries to make her body move faster.
- Cinnamon sticks to chew on.
There is a lot of good in my life.
The gratitude community is here.
all content © Carrien Blue